F Gear Luxur Diamond Black - Navy blue/Red - Brown F95 Leatherette Mask 7 layer ISO CE SITRA lab certified >95% Bacteria Filtration PACK-3
Using the latest technology, we have designed the LUXUR range of stylish air maskswhich arereusable& washable.
This mask has outdoor enhanced 7 layer bacteria/ particle filtration system, which saves you from harmful gases, harmful odours, pollen, smoke, dust and all other harmful bacteria and particles.
This mask is the Ultimate Urban Fashion Accessory & is making waves in the Fashion Industry. There is always a suitable mask for everyone with these trendy designs. The mask is ideal for Men, Women and Teens. Available in 3 sizes: Large | Medium | Small
Ensure your safety with the enhanced bacteria/particle filter media made using the latest generation “5 Beam Reifenhauser Technology from Germany”
7-Layer Enhanced Bacteria/Particle Filtration System
- Outer Filtration Layer Art Leather with Air Mesh -Coarse Particle Filtration
- Middle Filtration Layer- 5 layers fused filter media consisting of: -
3 layers of Spun Bonded for Splash/Fluid protection
2 layers of Melt Blown for: > 95% Bacteria filtration for >3micron
> 95% Particle filtration for > 0.3micron
- Inner most Layer-Soft, Comfortable and completely Skin-Friendly fabric for moisture control.
It is reusable up to 30 gentle hand washes with mild soap. Wash your hand properly with soap before wearing and after removing the mask. Change the mask if there is difficulty in breathing. Wash after everyday use. Meant for Individual use not to be shared.
Outdoor Walk, Travel & Commute, Biking, Cycling Police, Traffic, Security & Delivery Personnel, School, office, industry, hotel etc
- Easy Breathing
- Nose clip for anti-fogging
- Contemporary design for maximum protection
- All over binding tape elastic piping for enhanced grip and universal fit.
- Soft Ear loops for extra comfort
- Foldable design for easy storage
- Reusable and Washable
- Art Leather look making it trendy and fashionable
How to put on a Mask
- First wash the mask before use.
- Before putting on your face mask, be sure to clean your hands thoroughly with soap and water
- Place a clean mask on your face
- Secure the mask using the ties or ear straps
- Press over the nose with thumb and index finger to secure
- Ensure the mask covers your nose and mouth and is secure under the chin
- Wash your hands
- While wearing your mask, avoid touching the mask and your face
- Dip and soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not wring
- Drip dry