Terms and Conditions
F Gear warranty’s the product for 1 year from the date of purchase by the user against defects in materials & workmanship. The warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions: -
- The defective unit must be delivered at the users cost to the service centre.
- The company or its selling agents will undertake to repair the defective piece within a reasonable period of time and its decisions as to the nature of the defects & applicability of this warranty is final.
- The relevant invoice must be produced along with the defective luggage unit.
- This warranty is not valid for damages resulting from accidents, mishandling, negligence, unauthorized repair, tampering, lass of components or accessories, normal wear & tear, exposure to extreme heat & temperature, solvents, acids & exposure to rain/water.
- In the interest of product upgrades & fashion/design trends the company is free to change its product specifications without notice. In case spares for the discontinued models are not available, the company may at its discretion, offer an equivalent model at a special rate.
- This warranty is not valid for powder coating & plating finish on zipper, locks, frames, channels & an all other metallic surfaces.
- Manufacturer’s liability for damages is restricted to repair of the defective piece.
- Subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.
- The company’s liability under this warranty shall in no event and under no circumstances exceed the price paid by the customer to the company for the goods stated in the invoice.
- The warranty excludes every condition / warranty liability not expressly set out herein.
- F Gear Warranty is applicable only within India.